Partners for Ohio's Families
It may be hard to believe, but it has been three years since the first round of regional forums, when the Midwest Child Welfare Center (MCWIC) travelled the state to ask public and private agencies about their relationship with OFC and how they could better work together. We hope that those who participated can see how their input shaped some aspect of the Partners for Ohio’s Families initiative.
It now seems appropriate to ask: Has the project made a difference? What has changed for the better (or worse)? What still needs attention? We’d like to hear your experiences, opinions and suggestions. There are two ways you can participate: by completing a brief online survey and/or attending one of the Regional Forums. The online survey was distributed by email to both public and private child welfare agency employees; if you did not receive the survey, but would like to participate, please contact Hannah Dietrich, MCWIC Evaluator, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses will be confidentially compiled and summarized by MCWIC.
Register now to participate in one of the following Regional Forums to help make a difference.
- Northeast Ohio Regional Training Center (Akron) —June 24, 1 to 4 p.m.
- Beechbrook on Lander Rd (Cleveland) . June 25, 9 a.m. to noon
- Ohio University Inn (Athens) —June 27, 9 a.m. to noon
- Youth Advocate Services (Columbus) — June 28, 9 a.m. to noon
- Southwest Ohio Regional Training Center (Loveland) – July 8, 9 a.m. to noon
- Central Ohio Regional Training Center (Columbus) —July 9, 1 to 4 p.m.
- Lutheran Homes Society (Toledo) —July 10, 9 a.m. to noon
- Montgomery County Job and Family Services (Dayton) —July 11, 9 a.m. to noon